Sunday, July 11, 2004

If that was the case bitch I never would have hired yo ass!!!

Have you ever met someone who no matter what happens in there life they accept no responsibility? I mean I have this person in my life that I gave a job to. She was my friend so I had to convince my supervisors that she was the best person for the job, which I honestly thought she was. Then guess what she did. She fucked it over, she pissed and shit on the job and did absolutely nothing with it. Being the cancerian that I am and considering myself a process queen I talked to her. And I talked and I talked and I talked. In the end I had in 7 months 3 write-ups. So she comes into work an hour and a half late and says she was getting her hair did and it took longer than she thought and then she had some things to do. So of course I should understand right? No! I fired the bitch. Now she's telling all our other friends that I some how imposed expectations upon her that I would not have imposed upon someone who was not my friend. My response: If that was the case bitch, I never would have hired your ass.

4 comments:

MyThoughtsTodayNK said...

Interesting. I feel your pain, and anger. Something about friends and work that, no matter what, don't mix!

malik m.l. williams said...

ROTFLMBAO!!!

skeatskeat said...

HI-LARIOUS....

HeavenLei/Blumoonbabe said...

Damn, that sounds trife as hell! You were absolutely right in telling her ass to speed on.